Monday, August 15, 2005

ahhhh! Ohmigosssh! Nuuuuuu! How could it happen to me! It can't be... but it is. It's official, i lost my mp3 player worth $210. Got stolen... in class today. Maybe someone frum our class took it.. i dunno. Whichever dumbass that took my mp3...... i'm gonna..
ah well.. no point grumbling over stolen mp3s right.? just have to tell me mum and hope she'll take it well..(fat hope =x)

ah well.. on to today's events.

went to school all tired and lethargic... had dnt test.. did alright (i guess) after dnt, went bak 2 class 4 cheenah. then.. THEN! we had another test. pathetic right? I swear mr lim and mr lim must have a secret conspiracy to dump a test on us on the same day. after school skipped choir =X went 2 zhen hse. teached him abt sum new game while he went to play the organ. then after tat went to causeway to collect me mum's spoilt handphone.. then they told me that it was not ready, due 2 the harddrive getting corroded or sumthing.. waste my time and energy! then went home =X

lately, i've been thinking. if.. IF i had the ability to control ppl's minds... (evil grin) =X thinking about many maNy MANY diffrent scenarios. (ain't gonna type them out here, too ebil =X) but wouldn't it be really kewl to peek into other people's minds and make them bend to your will. No more having to waste $$, no more problems about being single =X ah well, impossible dream for anybody. ah well.
might as well stop here. too tired. i bet i'd sleep until tml morning and still be tired for school tml =X bai buaiz

mood - lethargic

No comments: