Monday, September 26, 2005

Right. on for today's events. Had DnT for the first 2 periods. usual nothing much. then stayed in the hall from 8.40 to 10.20. teachers go for interview whereas we stay in hall crapping. =X Soon first half of day go pass. then after that the usual hapened so not gonna elaborate.

After school. went home. slept abit then went off to zhen's house. played metal slug wif kylaa (she never gets bored... T_T) then crapped abit and me and zhen went into his room when his parents left and observed as kyla surfed sfogs.com and scream. i swear. her scream is even scarier then the pictures on scream. almost suffered a heart attack =X. then. Went for dinner when derik came. and then we sent kyla bak home. and then i head home while both of them went of gay-ing (JK JK =X they actually went home too. =X)

Now. for something which i wanted to write.

20 facts which nobody knew about me

1.When i was young. i loved to sing hokkien songs and used to sing along with my parents in the karoake room with my parents in my old house. (and i actually memorized the lyrics then.)

2.I was never good in chinese. In secondary school. the highest i got was a 64. Pretty amazing considering i spent 15-20 mins copying the text from the passage and writing them on to the comprehension answer area.

3.When I was young. I liked to run around naked at home. slide on the bathroom floor covered with soap and stay up late sleeping infront of my shoe cupboard with a red bull hidden inside.

4.I used to work as a librian during primary school days. was quite dilligent. only used the computer there for internet surfing when i had nothing to do. Sad thing is. the teacher in charge only appeared when i was surfing the internet and accused me of not doing my duties, thus sacking me.

5.I rarely physically abuse my younger brother. fact is, i never could after a past incident. He jumped and use his belly to push against me, making me fall over and hit my head against the wall and i was bleeding. Was supposed to go to school but my school uniform was bleeding and i thought i was gonna die.

6.In primary school. i would always follow others around. never had my own idea of what to do. until today. i still dunno what i was doing during my primary school life.

7. I learn the meaning of fuck in primary 1, when the primary 2 wrote the word fuck on the blackboard. being the smart alec i was, i tried to pronouced it. it was just duck, changing the d to an f. and i got slapped by my teacher because i repeated it again when she came in. and i remember it for life.

8.My primary 1 allowance was 50 cents. On the first day of school, i had a bowl of fishball noodles. it tasted so good that i swore i was gonna eat that for the rest of my life. Got sick of that 2 weeks later, and my allowance rose to 1 dollar.

9.I was very good at saving money when i was a kid. I'd save and save my allowance just to buy the robots and cars u pay $1 for and roll them out of the machine just to find them lost or destroyed the next day.

10.I learnt the true meaning of fuck and the middle finger when i was primary 6 and just completed one of my PSLE papers. a person in class showed that finger and the teacher burst out yelling out the meaning of that finger that the class next door heard it too. and i remembered it for life.

11.My chinese textbooks in primary school were often comic book series because i would draw and modify the pictures in it to form a story. Later on in secondary school, my chinese textbooks were so clean i could sell them back to popular at the same price.

12.In primary school won a choir competition. Got 3rd place. There was only 3 schools participating including my school.

13.When i was young i was a very VERY blur kid. and when i went on to secondary school i picked up the skill of laming. and i merged them together forming the current me you all know.

14. I am very short. My parents are already shorter then me. But my younger brother is taller then me, which i absolutely hate because he's not only taller then me, he's also BIGGER then me in size.

15.My brother and me have very different eating habits. i only eat what i like and pick out all the little things which i hate. i was extremely picky. whereas my brother would just gulp everything down quickly. he was so quick that when i began eating my first spoon. he finished everything and whenever we share a bowl of food. I'd have to compete with him just to be able to get 1/3 of the bowl.

16.I Used to be very cute and thin when i was a kid. weighing 20-25kg till P4 and was famed as cutie pie.

17.I was underweight despite the number of times my parents tried to force me to eat.

18.I was a hyperactive kid and my parents would never let me drink coke or anything gassy. Once during a family gathering at my grandparent`s place, i was given a cup of coke and i started jumping around and running at top speed breaking things and disturbing my relatives. i even kissed one of my mother's friend's daughter on the cheek thus losing my first kiss, and i dun even remember what the girl looked like.

19.I was gifted, but i never used it because i was lazy.

20. I suffer from a major inferiority complex. to make myself feel better, i would always act differently when i am with different groups of friends. i wear a mask all the time, nobody knows who i really am. one or two people do know abit more then the rest, but nobody has penetrated through the masks i wear. not even myself. you could say i`m suffering from an age long identity crisis. and i haven't gotten over it yet.

there what i wanted to write.

No comments: