Wednesday, May 24, 2006

And here I am once again to blog. Pff, people lo. Constantly hounding me to blog. Don't blog still must pay $5 lol. Rights. Finished mid-yr exams and now Chinese O levels is just round the corner laaa. Birdshiet, then after the Chinese Os still got Meet the parents session after that. Mine's at 5 some more. Ahhh.

Mid-years did pretty badly la. Wasn't really studying like 100%. gave only my 60%. Mostly maths. =/ still failed wth. Ah well. No use brooding right?

So like, this whole week is mock papers for chinese. 1 whole week of the most detestable subject ever.The horror!! Then to top it off, Going through the papers after school. This is sooo adding up to my dislike for the chinese subject.

Anyways, today after school went to J8 to watch movie. Like, wanted to watch at GV then since Nas And Ning. (N&N) wanted to go to J8 so we like went there too lo. Watched da movie and went home. (No movie discriptions or whatsoever to prevent spoiling movies)

Anyhoo, people always fall sick during the periods close to exam. Ah well, get well soon Jessie.

Oh oh oh and one more thing before I end this post. I Got Retro Hair. LOL. :D

No comments: