Tuesday, February 26, 2008

100th Post. Whoo weeet~ Pop Jule's Champagne

Lulz. Right to commemorate the 100th post I'm gonna post about the
Top 10 silliest things that happened to me (or at least those I remember).

1. Getting mistaken as a Girl every single time -.-"

2. Leaning on the MRT's glass pane and the Indian guy on the other side farted right into my face. (Case 2: I was standing next to this Bangladesh Guy and guess what? He farted right into my hand. Arsehole. -.-")

3. Typing a whole lot of crap to someone on MSN only to realize I was talking to the wrong person.

4. Went all the way to Seng Kang to spend $800 on a Wii just because the seller who promised to sell me the Wii suddenly said she didn't want to sell it anymore. Then after I bought it. She wanted to sell it again. ~d(-.-")b~

5. Spent almost an hour somewhere just to catch a glimpse of the girl I have a crush on. Hoo boy.

6. Applied for a job only to be told that it was full. Half a year later, the same wanted poster was still there.

7. Getting an UBER funky haircut just cause i told the hairdresser. "You choose for me bah"

8. Getting mistaken as a fat girl who doesn't wear a bra to school by others. Oh Lord.. Why Me.

9. Answered a phone survey. Got invited to a Lucky Draw. Didn't attend. I won (whoopeedoo!).... yet I told them that I didn't want the prize. Wtheck was wrong with me.

10. Gulped down Red Wine like a glass of Ribena only to end up going home to take a dump. Bah.

No comments: