Thursday, March 17, 2005

HoMe Oh so Sweet HoMe!

Chung Cheng ooI! =X dat was what i head for 3 days straight at the sec 3 camp i came back from. It was horrible and Fun at the same time! at the camp site, me, wei jie, zhen yu, roche and others were stuck in the same dorm as 3c, horrible noisy they were! but we still managed to survive. How amazing we are =X and during the camp, the trainers made us all scream and shout.. till i had a sore throat during the first day... and lost my voice during the 2nd day.. i sounded like a person who was on his deathbed! =P

The food there was horrible... missed my finger licking good fast food =D, the dorm at night was really cold.. and Wj kicks people in his sleep.. oMG X_X

Had dragon boating there [came in soaked and in 3rd place.. T_T] did abeseiling [From Now On I Declare that i Officialy Have A Fear Of Heights] climbed rocks [managed to reached only the 3rd panel -.-"] and had a smashing campfire! the campfire was like the peak of the whole camp and it was awesome!

Oh and i changed my template 4 the blog too... i know for people, i'm changing my blog a little too early but i thought my previous background was rather plain so i might as well change eh?

No comments: