Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Whoopsi doo ~

Waaaaai! Jus finished watchin Neon genesis Evangelion [an Anime that i guess many ppl haf no idea about] anyhu, enuf abt tis, back to topic &_&

Had P.E todae, surprisingly mr sng was like smiling throughout the lesson... and he didn't even blast at us [ohmigooose the world is starting to go whacko] and during ACE, listened to "ah HaI's" reprimanding speech.. he blamed us for not doing our duties when he himself took away the duty roster -.-"

and during core geog, ms lim was 2 bz anticipating the stadium games event that she didn't even teach and everyone was like slacking like nobody's business.. [however poor me was stuck doin hmwk T_T]

After school was about to catch some gob at KFC when mr lim caught me first T_T, dragged me to class and forced me to take down the reg number of those wif food / drinks under their table [Gomen miina san!] After that, me and hong yew went to KFC and he treated me, weeee! we were like chowing down our food when, a girl behind us from canberra spilt her coke on her bag and dress and another grp of canberrians beside us were like talking out loud... really spoilt my appetite -..-" oh well... i tink ima gonna stop here... dun wanna bore ppl wif boring details, ya? =X

No comments: