Saturday, June 18, 2005

HoLa! long time sinced i blog (this phrase has been used lots of times >.<) either had nothing to blog or was too tired to blog so bite me =X. Went to watch mr and mrs smith today, not a bad movie... give it 7/10 lotsa scenes where brad pitt and angelina jolie... ahem >.< I myself thought the movie should be rated NC-16.. oh well why complain when i get to watch =P

The movie's story was kinda ridiculous if u look at it overall. "2 assasins, got married, got a job 2 kill each other, started argueing with each other, had sex, patched up and finished the baddies together" but I must admit, seeing brad and jolie.. ahem... was really fun =X after that, went 2 buy takoyaki (lol i absolutely am obsessed with takoyaki =X)then went home =D

By the way, Jay Chou's Piao Yi (Initial D Main theme) is absolutely nice =X

P.S Sorry for my short blog update, I promise to give a LONGER update next time ;)

No comments: