Sunday, June 19, 2005

vroom~~ time really flies by when you are least noticing it. 1 more week till school re-opens, kinda want school to open so that I can socialize with school mates again, and yet I have this part of my mind which wants school to stay closed so I can continue slacking and play the rest of the time =P

A Huge pile of homework is still lieing inside my bag which has been untouched.. for like ages!! AGES!! last 2 weeks, did not have any sense of urgency to do homework, so I just brushed it off whenever I felt like doing homework. Now school's starting and the realization of having to rush homework in less then 7 days hit me.. HARD! So many work to do, so little time, and to make it even worse... I got no idea what to start with! =X I'm so damn screwed.

To top it off, being already so darn screwed, i'm still going out with henderik tomorrow >.< I'm hopeless. Nowadays, I've been thinking how I'd look like if I were to go get my long hair styled, and what type of style to get..definetly no spike for me :P I'd look retarded. Anyways, I'm stopping here now, before I pluck all my hair out thinking of something to post =P cheerio~

No comments: