Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I finnaly understand what adults mean when they say kids these days are getting so much richer. Really, kids which are 5-6 years younger then me get so much cash. During my time as a kid, i only get 50 cents a day and $1 would be as valuable as $10.

I Swear, even my neighbour's primary school kid gets phones which are so much more better then mine. Yesterday when me and ah yew went to timezone to play percussion master. We spent around 1 hour + watching the same few kids playing the game non-stop over and over like their cards had infinite amount of credits. while we just waited and watch.. and watch. When we finally got to play, we din have time to play more then 1 round then we had to leave. Waited 1 hour for 1 round. bah, pathetic.

Seriously, parents should cut down on their kids allowance if they'r younger then the age of 12, giving them so much cash is gonna spoil them.

In the holiday mood right now, even if i go to school I cannot concentrate. Honestly, the school should let us have our holidays now then we can go party or something.

Nowadays all i ever do is either go zhen's house to crap or stay at home and play the PC. AFTER ALL THE ENERGY I SPENT IN SCHOOL THIS IS HOW I WASTE MY HOLIDAYS. DAMN SAD SEH.

I should be out there having fun like shopping, chalets, ice skating or whatever.

No comments: