Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Haarh~~~ *yawn* when was my last update again? right. Been such a long time since I blogged that I can actually see flies and dust all over the place.

Life's been a drag nowadays. Hardly go out and have fun nowadays. It's either been. School, northpoint, 630, tuition and home. Like crap man. Northpoint has become like a daily ritual. Going there every day. Even if I don't feel like it. Basket. Hardly get to go all out and have fun la. End up. My only source of relaxation is music and talking in class and my animes. I can see it. Isolation approaching me. OMG if I continue I'll become as anti-social as Julie!! *The Horror!!*

Like so ya. In fact. I wanted to go to orchard by myself yesterday. Spend the whole afternoon going from orchard, to raffles, to esplanade, to Clarke quay.. U know drifting. But! Crap. DnT homework piled and I had to spend my day at home rushing my homework instead. BoRiNg. Seeing how people are actually doing more and more work in school and less talking doesn't make it better. Instead of feeling motivated to study I sort of feel more frustrated. Teachers getting more and more incomprehensible and the things they say just don't make sense no more.

In fact. It became so annoying that I skipped maths and Chinese remedial. It's like. I learn mat's at my tuition centre and I just come to school to do assignments. Wth. Then if I don't get it. I'm doomed. Yes i know some of you might be thinking that, it's me who don't work hard enough. Crap, everytime I get stuck. I ask teachers how to do. My state of confusion just keeps getting worse end up the question stays unsolved. Then everytime I try to do my maths questions (10 year series stuff) I just get stuck there and it lasts for more then 30 mins without anything happening. Waste time right. geez. After typing so much I don't even know what I'm typing about anymore. =.="

It rained petty hard today. weather's getting more and more screwed up. Almost became late for school today. Got on the 858 bus. When it reached my stop. The front door did not open, and I was right in FRONT of the front door. Then when I tried to squeeze to the back door, the front door opens. Then when I turn around the bus closes the door and just moves off. =.=" End up I missed my stop and had to walk all the way from Khatib to school. All Sweaty and almost late.

Oh, and I guess I pissed someone off today again eh.... It seems like it's always me pissing you off. Well... Sorry for always distracting you while you wanna study. Sorry for always forgetting to carry out what I promised you. Sorry for being so indecisive. Sorry for not working hard even though the exams are creeping closer and closer. Sorry for always being the one that pisses you off. Really. Sorry.

No comments: