Friday, March 24, 2006

Hah. Brought my 2day old beanie to school. and it's been placed on lots and lots of people's head. Thought it'd look at least... okay on me. Big Mistake. When i placed my beanie on my head. I Look ROUNDER then before. Goodness.Din really do much for the whole day. Practically slacked my way through I guess. Can't really get all that worried even when the O levels are practically walking to my doorstep. Oh well. Will care about that when the time comes.

Went for my 2nd time TAF for this term. 8 rounds round sch hall. 30 sit ups. 30 push ups. Basket. After finishing all that. Stomach Cramp. Back Ache. Hands practically no energy. I Never felt worse. T_T I couldn't even stand straight. Then went for Lit and mother tongue after that. spent the whole of mother tongue playing with the beanie and cam-whoring. Lol. Got lots and lots of shots. After school, ate "DUCK" rice, then went for Eng remedial then off to Zhen's house to borrow his pc to do our English project work.

Anyways, Enough chit chat. More Pics.

My Own Original Idea. Candid Shots Of The Day.

------------------------------------------------



Moi's english project group hard at work. =D =X =P
The sky outside zhen's house.
Convicts. JAILED! Muahahah.
Oh. Oh. Oh. this shot's cool.



Zhen trying to get his photo taken. =D
The essay that I was supposed to hand in by today. XD
Hong loves his beanies with his matching orange background =P


Nas starting to get high from Drugs.
Nas gone totally high that she became spastic. XD

Jess with my beanie on.
The dude and his spasticated Oh look.






Haha. I'm Gonna get killed fer this.




Thus. The end. Must have been the longest entry I EVER had.

No comments: