Saturday, March 18, 2006

So like. yea back to update. Seriously la nothing to post. Days which are intresting and fun, I forgot to update. Then end up, not in the "excited" mood to update lerh. =P

So like. anyways, the march holidays was borriing. Other then some days when I went out. Basically, for the past 5 days, Mon - Fri. I was in school la. every single morning. crap. All for the sake of DnT. Bo bian, later teachers call home then rattle on and on.

So like. I'll just jump jump jump to SW's birthday lors. Morning had DnT. then got released early, lied that I had dental appointment. Ya lors. Then when I went off to meet them, they tell me they head for Orchard first, then ask me zi ji qu. T_T They wanted to bluff SW that I wasn't coming, and when I got there, I'd buy the cake and go surprise her. Hah, seems like she was expecting the cake la. lOl plan failed.

Then like ya lor, ate the cake at the foodcourt at Wisma, the auntie cleaner there even gave us ideas of which spot to take photos the best. =D Haha, the auntie also very de "high" siarhs. Thats when my headache started la. Mediocre headache lor so I tahan.

Then after lunch went to watch the Date Movie. Parody of many many many other romance movies and comedies. haha I kept on laughing laaa. Then they say I laughed the loudest XD XD where got~~~~~

After that went shopping and walking from wisma to taka (not taka jewellery). Wei lun even dissapeared halfway. Amazing guy, I knew he was gonna run but din know he runs so dang fast.

After awhile, the other 2 girls left. So like ya, left me, jess, zhen, chai chin & siao wei. Walked here and there while waiting for hend and ah yew to cab themselves down here. They arrived, ate dinner, watch some band perform for a "short" time then went popular and then home. Sent jessie home with hend. then on the bus, Hend koped my banditto T_T. then He opened it right infront of me and ate. Then hor.. the smell ah. taboleh tahan. Damn strong i had to shift seats to get away from it. Cuz my headache was getting stronger and stronger. even felt like vomitting. Reached home safely la. So like. fell asleep lor. din even go online.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Then after that, the next few days was borrring. so yea. nothing else to update.

No comments: