Saturday, March 04, 2006

Had cross country yesterday. same place again. thank gawd it wasn't raining =X though i enjoyed last year's rain. me, zhen, xinyi, sam, haha, ah yew and a lil junior kid who followed us were late. XD took the bus that went the long distance and missed our stop XD. Feel so baad la, like lying to that kid liddat. Gomen-a-sai!

When our turn to run came, i got myself some milo (hey! i was parched okay!). then i got knocked by someone and my milo spilled abit. heh, cg sure becomes useful sometimes. Then when we starts to run, my feet hurt like maaad. The path was rock, the bottom of my shoes were so thin i could feel the rocks poking me through it. then the whole nature walk was me ow-ing =/.

Then hor then hor, when me and ah yew finnaly reached the last marshall stop. we saw the logistics faker, firstaider(nana) and the english teacher (wendy). Then I started running lor... (I finnaly started running leh!!) i picked up pace, twisted my foot, fell face flat. Lost 2mm of skin on my right palm, and bruised my left elbow. All the milk i drank sure help XD if not i'd have fractured something. My final year at cross country and i din finish it. (was directed to the st john post b4 i reached the end =X)

After tat hor, we took taxi home lor. 3 casualties mah. bo pian. so many people waiting for taxi laaa, thank gawd jessie found 1 for us. Thanks XD XD.

Then we went for dinner, met up wif nas, then saw chai chin and her fren at burger king. chatted and chatted all the way to some park and then went home los. yep yep. pretty eventful.

--------------------------------

Next day, spent the whole morning convincing people to go watch FD3. end up only had 4 guys. lol pathetic XD XD. The movie was great la. silly critics only gave it a 2/5. Dang bloody though. After the movie, we went for a percussion master game then zhen and xinyi went home los.

Me and ah yew went to cavana for lunch. Food there still tastes the same =P. Then we went to north point to buy stuff. walked quite alot b4 we found what ah yew wanted and got our photo taken. yep. yep. quite okay la today. just lost my naptime XD XD

No comments: