Thursday, February 01, 2007

Man.. as usual... I really have nothing to post about so... I'll let my pictures do the talking. Yep yeps.















Woah... my very FIRST CPF slip. And I din't even know that I had CPF in the first place. >_<















And My VERY first pay slip. hohoho... don't expect a treat from me though.. since this was like a month's ago's pay slip. I feel.... like an adult now..and that's not a good thing. Cause it means NS is creeping up on me bit by bit. Dang!


Ehh-neee-waaays. Had Jap lessons yesterday, it was quite intresting, hoho and bugging sarah-chan and ahyumi-chan during lesson time was teh win. XD XD. When we went there to pay the fees. I paid by NETS, Yumi paid by CASH. Xinyi paid by Cheque and last but not least rahrah paid using COINS!!! 212 one-dollar coins and 1 fifty cent coins. Imagine the cashier's face when she sees the coin bag that sarah took out. LAWL.

I kid, sarah actually paid using.... what did she use to pay again? ah Nermind. Not as if the world would end if I don't remember. Rights rights.... Mao wants to go KL during March. XD XD Pre-Poly shopping. Anyone up for grabs? >_<

No comments: