Thursday, December 21, 2006

Meh, so here I am blogging again. Been working these past few weeks laaa and coming home late. sooo Lazy to upload pics which I'm gonna post. Anyways, working at coffee club ah... everyday's a new experience because you see different people everyday. XD XD

From pretty people, to fugly ones.... AND to super HIGH ones. Geez, high...there's this guy who looks 40+ years old always walking in and shouting "Hi Friends!" even forced a handshake outta me. (P.S I just realized today that he was the MOS Deejay no wonder so high -.-")

Oh oh oh aaaand, Mao spilled a drink on a customer yesterday. >_< thank gawd the customer didn't kick up a fuss or anything. I kept on apologizing laaaa. My supervisor didn't scold me though... made me feel so guilty...that I resigned the next day. Not. Meh. Must be the chicken soaked in wine which i had. made me drunk XD as if. Anyways, the good thing about working there is.. you get to bring home the deeelicious cakes there, and apparently the other staff were sick of the cakes, so MORE for mao.... and his family lawl. No I ain't eating them all by myself.


Mango Mousse And Strawberry Shortcake.















Blackforest cake. Yep Yep All For $5.00















Well thats it... Oh and one more thing...















Maomao's Got A New Toy =)

There's more pics laa, but I'm soo lazy to upload it. So this is it.

No comments: