Thursday, April 19, 2007

Meh. So like... school has begun, and thank gawd it's not as boring as some people claim their courses to be in other schools. (Though.. maths still is boring... no matter Poly, or Secondary school.)

Furthermore, some people are complaining how un-enthu, or sian, or anti-social their classes are. I beg to differ, since my classmates are well pretty sociable with each other. Maybe it's cause we have some of the same hobbies. Heh, pretty interesting bunch too. BUTS i'm not gonna elaborate much on what kinda classmates I have. Thats for me to know and for you to find out. :D

Finished off with the CCA pscyho session few hours ago.. gawd to think i'ma get interested in dance, kendo & archery. Lol still.. I ended up with some japanese cultural club in school. Typical me. There was even a jam & hop session at night after school. Basikelly, it's just a clubbing kinda event where everyone gyrates their bodies together... mix in 2 performances from a live band and some volunteer dancers.. yea thats how the event goes. Meh, Don't think i'm cut out for these. Come on laaa, I'm too paiseh to be gyrating myself against someone else.

Lessons, well... facing the computer/laptop everyday in school for most tutorials & lectures. Geez, fraid my vision's going to get bad again. =/ And well.. with a pretty slack timetable, compared to those business or simi other courses students, i'm fine with it. :D

So yea.... as much as I do not want to end this lengthy post... I really have nothing else to say.. what, Orientation camp? Forget it. It's been too long. Therefore.. I guess this is the end of my re-introduction of my life post. Ja neh~

P.S Damn sad thing is, I don't get the chance to watch my doramas or anime no more. Too busy with games and social life. >.<

No comments: