Saturday, April 28, 2007

So.. mao ended up joining Sakuran Japanese Cultural Club, Kendo and went for Ballroom Dancing Auditions. Heh talk about a hectic triple threat.

First for Sakuran.. didn't really do much.. cuz i'm like always leaving early for some other reason.. weird.

Secondly, Kendo was.. blister-ish. Everything was fine. except for the blisters that grow on one's sole after practice. Damn those blisters.

Then ballroom was.. just wow. Did the salsa, and apparently.. t'was uber cool mans. =X Then now hoping to get in.. though I think chances will be low.. ah heck it. Maybe i'll tackle it again once I lose a hell of a weight. >.<'

So now, I know I've been saying this for quite a while yet I never really got about to doing it. I'm going to really work out this time. In my school's gym that is. Heh, time to lose all that binge fats that i worked so hard for during my younger years. Let's just put our hands together and pray that I don't get sidetracked again yea? XD

No comments: