Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Philosophical Rants?

I've done it again, changed moi blog's layout again. (I wonder why i keep changing layouts >.>)changed song too. Found out that iwebtunes.com contains adware/spyware/virus shitz and i stopped using it (cuz my comp got infected by my own blog -.-" how pathetic)

Exam is on the day after tomorrow, and here I am still blogging, just wonderful. Guess I'm a born slacker eh? I've just re-read all of my blog entries and some entries from other blogs (bored -..-") and I discovered that people just love to whine and complain about many many things, with so many things to complain about it just seems like I was born to complain and nothing else. Pretty eventful life eh?

While reading other people's blogs, I was thinking, people have best friends and worst enemies in their lives right? Yet, I'm unlike others. I don't have a best friend neither a person who I hate to the core. (I do have some that I terribly detest >.>) Maybe this is also the reason why I never could fend for myself. If a bully was to arise, I'd probably just give in >.> (Oh Woe Is Mie)

Anyways, I'm going to stop blogging here, need to get some shut eye before I also begin to rant >.>

No comments: