Sunday, May 15, 2005

whoopie - doo.... happy b'dae moi~ i'm finnaly lived through 15 painstalking years of my pathetic life. a birthday that's like any normal day. parents gave me $100 bucks 2 spend, and i got a mouse for my laptop from py,jule,char & grace (thanks, just what i needed >.>) and thats about all i actually got. Pathetic eh? I bet the people who remembered my birthday are less then 1% of all the people i know, i lead a sad sad life >.> (that's kinda corny, oh wth couldn't care less). And, to top if off, i celebrated my b'dae by myself with KFC's 2pc chicken daily savers and a box of takoyaki~. Unique? i guess so~ >.> anywayz dunno waht 2 update anymore, did horrible for exams and now life feels so empty. Oh well, gonna stop here and go back 2 wallowing in self-pity. CiAo ~ <.<

No comments: