Saturday, May 21, 2005

whumsi-popsicle, it's another dull and rainy saturday here in Singapore. spent the whole day at home slacking and gaming (excluding the 1 hour that I spent in north point window shopping >.>).Rain, reminds me of sleeping >.>. Was too tired to update yesterday, mainly because i spent half a day moving from admiralty to woodlands (on foot) then all the way to orchard rd and back to school to fundraise for NKF, and all i raised was a meager $10+ after 4 hours of begging (i admit, i'm pathetic at speaking to strangers). class was split to many groups, my grp was quite enthusiastic at first, but when we heard that to complete our 2nd task we each had to raise $25. and with only 20mins before we had to go back. My group just lost it's enthusiasm instantly. and i ended up eating at mac >.> [all i think of is food? maybe >.>]

I used to listen to techno and chinese songs in the past [because 90% of my school's population are mad about these 2 genres] and stopped listening to them after i got addicted to eng and jap music. thats when i again got addicted 2 techno and chinese songs after i heard a nice techno song, and became mesermized by guang liang's songs [and no i am not gay =)] and now i'm re-establishing my techno and chi song empire in my pc [I sure am indicisive aren't I <.<] anyways now that i'm always sleeping the minute i come back from school, i rarely have time to update my blog, so i'll most probably update every 2-3 days [i don't think it actually bothers anybody, since nobody checks my blog that often]. Ohwell, gonna stop here before i go off ranting about stuff which nobody bothers about. CiAoz~ =D

No comments: