Tuesday, January 31, 2006

..... Gee, emotions are such a funny thing aren't they. They bring you happiness and security, yet at the same time they bring you suffering and pain.

Lately, I've been doing some thinking. I'm too tired of all this, so I guess I'm going to give up on her. I'm not suitable, I don't have determination, can't keep a conversation going with her. I'm emotionally insecure. Furthermore, everytime we talk, there's like a wall between us. Each and every single time we'll come to a standstill then there'd be this silence. To top it off, she seems to like someone else. I don't see any way I'd be good enough for anybody, even her.

I'm really really tired of trying. Maybe, in the future things might change for the better or worse if a miracle happens. But that seems like a far fetched dream now, or, maybe I won't be able to forget her. Who knows? All i know that, i'm going to stop trying, stop worrying, go back to the old me who never felt like this and is always cheery. Because... it was all just a crush to begin with, nothing more, nothing less.

No comments: