Wednesday, January 11, 2006

You know. It's been a long time since I post la. Right, everybody knows that. Okay.
Now since this is a revival post. I decided to post something outta de ordinary.

You know. I've been wondering what the world would be if I sorta disappeared from it. You know, disappearing from people's lives. Yea.

1. The World's resources meant for my use in the future is so gonna be saved, and it can be used to fed more needy people.

2. Singapore would have a lessened burden of 80.6kg and the possibility of Singapore Sinking would be lowered.

3. People would not have to suffer the wrath of my awesome lame jokes. HAHA.

4. People would not have to lose self confidence thanks to my "shooting" skills.

5. The World would most probably have more anger and hate since there's no other "Pacifist" like me. XD

6. Friend's Lives would be so darn freaking dull.

7. One more less person to bully to raise self confidence.

8. Loss of Comedic relief which can only come from me.

9. There'd be one less "talented" singer in this world. (HAHAHA I ADMIT I'm TALENTED!)

10. One more less person to be infected by diseases and in turn infect others.

Hah. there's the top 10 things which would happen. Imaginative eh?

Oh. and on a sidenote. I'm not really seriously thinking about disappearing infact, I do so not condone the act of disappearing without informing ME. Yea. This is just sort of to revive the blog.

No comments: