Friday, January 20, 2006

Hah. Went to SP Yesterday, then NYP today.

Basically, I only have one thing to say about each Poly. SP is big, NYP's students are high much better then those we have in our own school la.

At SP, we arrived with a large group and after awhile only remained a few of us left. everyone dispersed la. oh well. Took "Queenie's" tour around the campus la, got lost haha. Saw quite a few courses, Electronic and Computer Engineering still intrests me the most. Haha, my infatuation with PCs eh? XD SP has a nice DBit course too, Diploma In Business IT. Business + IT yea? =P Also saw Carrie Chong. Carrie leh! She's like so much better in person la! Other courses wasn't really intresting la, to me at least it doesn't seem intresting since i already have my eyes on other stuff LoL. Right, thats about all for the SP tour. Oh Oh I Liked SP's mass com, or what did they call it again... some Media thing. XD

Now for NYP.

HAHA i won myself a star and a wrist band thanks to my amazing mouth and eye for detail XD. Self praise myself abit XD haha narcissism. Right. Toured the school of IT, Design, Chemical and Life sciences, Business. NYP is like so much better la. More hip for teens i guess haha. It has a shopping arcade. SHOPPING Arcade LA inclusive of ATM. Unlike SP's single mini shop. The PCs there are like so high-end and they got fast food restaurants, a large food court too. Haha. In the IT school, they had a really cool staff la. We was like walking all over the campus la. Quite big also.

Oh oh, went to orchard today after NYP. Din buy anything in fact, i got my feet sore and lotsa fats burnt. lOl. =P. I think i lost 5kg of fats la! XD XD XD Since these few days go poly walk walk walk till feet sore. Must have lost lots of weight haha.

No comments: