Thursday, April 21, 2005

Everybody's Kungfu FighTing!

gaouu, freaking tired day.. had 2.4km napfa run 2dae. I went 2 hell and back, tis is the reason why i never like napfa. was happily jogging when the other female p.e teacher (4got the name, oh wth) kept asking mi 2 jog slowly, and i ended up running like mad,i could haf sworn that my blardy throat was as dry as a desert.

Finished in 38 pos (last i think, oh well i couldn't be bothered less) i came back and dropped on the ground, didn't even bother 2 check my timing. owell, i'm sure my timing isn't anything 2 be proud of anyway.

Anywho, i changed the bgm (Back Ground Music) for the blog, used jay's simple love (i know it's old, so bite me) so there~ anywayz gonna stop blogging now, body's still freaking sore from all that running (gee~)

No comments: