Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Lately, my usual routine of doing hmwk in the middle of the night has been thrown off balance, my constant stream of blogging,anime,music,mangas (comic bks)has taken up most of my time and i've been ignoring my work... and the exams are just a few weeks away (i feel like crying T_T)

Sometimes, i just wonder how i can even manage to get myself totally distracted right before the exam period and survive through high school. well, mayb i'm the only 1 that's like tis, can't be helped, i'm special >.<

And going over my list of estimated exam results:

English : (80% passing percentage)
Physics & Chem: (70% passing percentage)
Chinese : (Less then 30% passing percentage)
Mathematics : (Less then 50% passing percentage)
E.Literature : (65% passing percentage)
D and T : (60% passing percentage)
Social Studies: (65% passing percentage)
Core Geography: (60% passing percentage)

haha.. i'm always not good in my studies, mayb cuz i'm 2 happy-go-lucky?
and yea, i know i have pathetic passing percentage (so like i say, bite me) can't help it >.< anywayz i'm planning 2 make a site to post stories which i write for fun (yea yea, it's lame so bite me) and ima thinking of using blogspot 2 do it. owell, thats all ima typin 2day. baibai

No comments: