Monday, April 11, 2005

Special Night

I`ll never forget this day baby.


i went out just now for a date with an old friend.we had dinner at the esplanade the service was excellent.so it was worth it. we had italian food, it was pretty nice. joked alot and cught up on times.then after we walked around the esplanade by the river,she said she was cold so i held her hands.then we stopped at the railing and then she hugged me.

Then she whispered it to my ears and told me that she had been waiting for me for a long time the truth was i liked her a lot in the past,but right now i wasn't ready for a relationship and i told her that.

Stupid of me.she starting crying, and then i hugged her and told her not too cry.after awhile she stopped, and then she planted a small kiss on my cheek.then she looked into my eyes.my heart just melted, in my arms was a girl who loved me so much and she was even crying because i wasn't ready.don`t know what hit me, but i kissed her on her soft lips.

she started kissing back, and she pushed her tongue into my mouth.we were frenching already.a part of me wanted to stop. i wasn`t ready for this,yet another part just told me to let it go, and let nature take it`s course.and then i did the unthinkable.we had sex.

I don`t know what gotten over me, but we had sex and i`m no longer a virgin now.the park was dark and she just pulled me into one of the bushesand started kissing me like crazy.next thing i knew she was already pulling my brother out of the cave and well i`m not gonna share the rest of the it.it`s going to be food for my daily rituals.

It`s fucking mind blowing. sex.
and she`s my girlfriend now.



Disclaimer: Whatever that was posted above is all a part of the poster's imagination, and yes, the poster is still a virgin.
To those that believed what i posted, i got a phrase for you : "SUCKER! YOU JUST GOT DUPED >.<"

No comments: