Monday, April 18, 2005

It's 9.06pm and i'm already starting 2 feel a flu coming on.. thankx 2 that huge bowl of ice kachang i ate earlier.. {poor nosE!} i wanted 2 stop, and yet.. i ended up finishing the whole bowl, hahas. Oh hail lord kachang 4 tat great tasting ice! >.<

Anywayz, today's day was not really eventful... none of my days are, so i shouldn't start complaning. Slept at 2am last night, for my 1 man show english essay. Gee, my group sure is trustworthy and dependable. I was like sleeping through my morning shower lucky i snapped outta it, but i was practically Half-asleep throughout the journey 2 school.

On da way 2 school, i stopped by 7-11 and bought a copy of the fruits basket manga, english version. Fyi, i neber buy chinese comic books.. mainly cuz it's a chore 2 read chinese and secondly the quality is lousier. In School, had a physics test {don't think i'll score for this test} then slacked through chem. Then my most hated subject arrived, along with a very very hateful teacher.

The teacher just had to give us composition, not like i really care cuz i never hand in my work, but it just pisses me off.. constantly nagging at us 2 buy new books just cuz we didn't bring our book. ONCE!. I gave up and went out for a short walk on the pretense of buying books. Spent some time walking around the school and when i went bak 2 class empty handed. i just gave the excuse of not havin enuf money, and the teacher bought it! wad a doof.

After recess, did moi's english wksheet during maths {dun understand maths so neber list}. I also started to write a story for fun, was having this urge to pour my imagination into something. Watch Out! Great Author Marlon is here >.<. Spent the whole DnT writing my story, pretty stupid way of pasting time eh?

Then we were called back 2 class by mr mah cuz we neber hand up file and stuff after that, went with darrrrrreen to Northpoint's comic connection 2 buy smth he wanted, and guess what? outta stock =P. Then we went 2 the coffee shop behind yishun's bus interchange and had prawn noodle (For 3 bucks, the noodle was preety darn good) saw Jingyi, Nigel and Elvis. After that i went home in the rain and slept throughout the day in my wet uniform (dirty right? >.<) and here i am doing tis post. ;)

No comments: