Friday, October 28, 2005

End of the week. whee. bah. For other schools, today is a happy day. why? cuz today is the last day of school, whereas for us sec 3s. we get our holiday delayed till 18 november. -.-" To drill sec 4 shiet into us for the O levels. dumb.

While everyone else run off to play and have fun. us sec 3s will be in school studying our ass off and then forget everything once the holidays arrive. Even though it's the end of the week, i still can't enjoy. (Whoever is up above must really enjoy torturing me) My Comp died on me. now it's a good thing that i have 3 comps, but the one with all my anime in it died. so i'm shtuck with nothing to do.

Furthermore, thanks to my blardy damn results. I'm not getting much of an income. So there goes the tiny bit of fun left in my weekend. Plus, these few days my body becomes easily fatigued that i lose my energy and hyper-ness. Uber.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Right now for my daily amusement. Was bored so i tried this .http://www.titane.ca/igod/

and i got to speak to god. actually it's more like an automated teller machine. Ne ways, here's the conversation.

Me:
Hiya
God:
Hello, nice to meet you. What's your name?
Me:
I'
God:
You?
Me:
I'm ME
God:
That is a tautology.
Me:
I know it is
God:
How do you know? It is, eh?
Me:
Well, i know it cuz u just said it
God:
Well that's okay. How do you know? What does "it" refer to?
Me:
you perhaps?
God:
Thanks for telling me: said I perhaps.
Me:
huh?
God:
What?
Me:
nevermind
God:
OK Thanks for trying to explain that to me.
Me:
Real sarcastic aren't ya
God:
All of them?
Me:
nope only you
God:
Are you serious? Suppose I said yes.
Me:
Agreed
God:
You and I are on the same wavelength, .
Me:
Impossible
God:
Why?
Me:
Because you'r an automatic teller machine
God:
That makes sense to me. What if someone said you are an automatic teller machine ?
Me:
You'r turning what i said back at me -.-'
God:
I don't have any reason to r turning what you said back at you.
Me:
rubbish
God:
What is your real name?
Me:
God
God:
GOD rules.
Me:
Aper jer
God:
When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?
Me:
Because of machines like you
God:
Good reason. That is something I haven't heard of.
Me:
Glad to hear that

Thank God this isn`t really God, or that would really explain why the world`s getting
more retarded these days.

No comments: