Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Right. it's 1.20am now. and All of a sudden i feel like blogging. Had a hectic week last week. exams for five days straight. Even though exams were here, i was still taking it easy and playing. -.-" Something is seriously wrong with me, seriously wrong.

Anyways what's gone is gone, now the resting period begins and fun ensues, at least till the results are released. =D. least thats what we all thought at first. haha. nothing really fun is actually happening though. Instead of going out to play. i'm isolating myself from society and staying at home. I even own my own form teacher my folio. and if i do not get it to him by tomorrow. i'm so not gonna pass my design and technology. Furthermore, tommorrow is supposed to be a holiday T_T

I seem to have this problem of not being able to be serious. I NEED PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP! =P lol. I can even fool around at the most critical time period. Bah. I'm so dead if my results are released. Don't think i'm gonna score. There goes my end of year holiday allowance. T_T Maybe i should consider taking up a side job during the holidays... just maybe. haha even if i do, i have absolutely no idea how to go about getting one. oH Well. The problems of a well pampered young teen. haha.

There's also a BBQ coming up and pingping and ah yew's birthdays are coming up too. and my money is seriously dropping. Wonder how i'm gonna get them presents. ah well. Gonna worry about that when the time comes. Lol. after reviewing what i just typed. i discovered i need alot of help in my studies, my social life.. basically most of the things. Ah well. heck care them all. :D

P.S Basically this post has no meaning. i just type whatever came to mind. A stream of thoughts some might call it. Cheerios!

No comments: