Thursday, October 20, 2005

Right. tis ere post is dedicated to nana. all becuz she forced me to. shoooo baaad. X=X

Today ya. school re-began. and.. as usual. late for school. dumb bus always run away the min i come. bah. Ne ways, school was like as usual boring. failed my dnt. 37.5/100. and got average grades for eng. 30/50. right. pathetic. had 3 periods of free time while the f and n students got their results. Right. crapped wif the gang.

Then after school was supposed to attend choir frum 2 to 3. then 3-5 for guitar. no guitar and lazy go choir.. so both also ponned =X.Then.. THEN! We went to ssc to get our hair cut. i got mine styled. thanks to all of them, i got a new hairstyle.. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 15 years!. (now i just have to shape up my body and grow taller, and i'll be perfect! =P) haha. I like my new hair style. and i bet everybody in class is gonna be like. ~Woah~ ah has. new hair style. new image. betta look. Now i'm in the same leauge as them. bah. see sim muz run -.-" ne ways. then we went to zhenner's house. ya. sam bathed. i was taught how to style my hair.

Rights. after that Zhen sent us to his main gate, while i sent sam, nana and pingx to the bus. =D wanted to include a pic of my hair in here... but nah. lazy =D

oh btw. i got a stead today. lOl.

No comments: